Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows.

Today I've been thinking of writing all afternoon... but 4:45 in the morning makes you lazy.
So here's a quicky! (Get your mind out of the gutter!)
- First off, sun makes me so happy and I didn't realize I was missing it until it shone high up in the sky today and made me smile!
- After thinking about that, the song that, the title of this post came from became deeply rooted in my skull, and I sang it all the way up the road, dog in tow.
- My. Flight. Is. Booked.
----- I'm off this rock January 9th. First reaction- sheer excitement, followed by second reaction- PANIC.
40 days.
That is NOT a long time. I'm startin' to freak about everything that needs doing... but I must just take it day by day.
Either way. YAY!!!
- Had dinner with one of my long-lost-in-touch-with best friend today and got all caught up over a pair of Shirley Temples. Oh the memories. 
- Ending off the night (early!!!-thanks to 5:30 am work day) with some cozy PJ's and a skype. :)


Much excited, nervous love!,
Hometown (for 40 more days) Panties. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment