Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Big Jet Plane

Big Jet Plane is the song of the day.
First of all this song is never the wrong choice to listen to unless you're having a dance party.
It's chill, but you can still sing along and jam to it in your car. It's good for when you're happy, but also when you're sad. And you know what? I'm sure there is some remix of it out there somewhere in the world that would make it useful in a dance party situation.

HAHAHAHHA I knew it! What has this world come to.... if you want a rave.. here you go...


...it feels seizureific. 
I can't handle that. BUT that did prove my point!

ANYYYYWAYYYSS... back to my point. It is the song of today for sure.
It's a little gloomy outside, but I'm reasonably relaxed (surprising I know) and it fits my mood well.

The other main reason it works so well is because alllllll I can think about these days.... is my soon to be RIDE ON A BIG JET PLANE. I can't wait. Stay posted for hourly updates! ;)


(There's the REAL song for those who don't know it. :)

Peace and love,
Hometown Panties <3

2 comments:

  1. I personally enjoy this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGH8l37mM2g&feature=related

    :)

    ReplyDelete