Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

First!

First Post here I come!
University is grand, especially the greatness of admiring boys from afar in the cafeteria. I mean seriously, he's Austrian, tall, tanned, rides a longboard...if the longboard didn't sell you then I don't know what will. 
But for me, this day has been full of relaxation. Thank you hometown panties for the wonderful song, listening to the remix as we speak. 
But seriously. What is it with people these days and remixes? The song was great before!!!


Anyways, keeping it short and sweet for numero uno post. Here it is.
And though it seems strikingly hilarious that all I really talked about was Patrick (yes know his name due to Facebook creeping skills honed by procrastination) I really am not boy crazy. Hometown and Trinity can attest to that, it's just fun to gaze occasionally. Window shopping is just fine if you ask me. 


Peaceeee Outttt


UBC Panties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment