Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

Stand Tall.

One of my dear friends knows me toooo dang well, and found this picture...
253046072782512223_pazpj7me_c_large
... and OMG I just have to have it. Haha. 
I have always been against getting a tattoo myself unless it had some huge sentimental meaning, but this is just toooo cute and totally me. Besides the actual height thing... ;)


Anywho, it's just the cutest and I had to share.
Today was crazy busy as always, but a good busy today, and although I lost a babysitting job tonight, I gained a free evening that ended up including; lots of dog walking, jazzercize, food, and skype. So really where could we go wrong? Still have some chores to do, but sleep will sure come easy tonight!


One wiseeee, young friend told me today... *cough* UBC panties *cough*... "I miss you more than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow." How darn freaking cute is that!!?? Bah, I have the bestest friends. I'm going to miss them farrrr tooooo muccchhh! <3 <3 <3 
Come adventure with me please? :)
Ps. I like this font better....


Tip of the day: Hug always, hug often. 
You never know which hug will turn out to be your last. :)


Smiling with a sideways ponytail,
Hometown Panties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment