Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Cancelled. Again.

Well for the 4th time this month, my English 110 class was cancelled.
So instead of being productive and studying for finals that start in 5 days, I thought I'd blog (not insinuating at all that this isn't productive, just enjoyably so when I should be doing something along the lines of psych or philosophy which is equivalent to gauging my eyes out)
But I thought I'd give you a quick lil' update on my little life. I have been so ridiculously busy the last little bit and am soooooo looking forward to the holidays when I will literally be care free.
But seriously, I am a paying student and I'm actually a little ticked my class was cancelled again!
Well in truth, I guess I'm just mad I didn't check my email sooner, so I would have been able to sleep in...I think that's the most aggravating part. I was up and ready to go before I read the email....piss me right off.


There's my rant for the day, hometown - I meant every word I said in that little quote from yesterday, and I thoroughly enjoyed the tattoo picture as well as the person who posted it on your Facebook wall :)
(yes this is an indirect shout-out to Miss Hailey and an 'I miss you/see you soon' :)


Yours in sleepiness and procrastination, 
UBC panties.

1 comment:

  1. Yayay! Can't even wait to see you and everyone else! <3

    ReplyDelete