Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Bitter Sweet

Well, none of my classes were canceled today, but I still found some time to update on the blog a little bit.  As UBC panties said, there really is a bunch of other things I could/should be doing. But heck, this is important too.  Finals are coming, and I don't even know if I'm am going to be able to make it.  So many papers to write, textbooks to read, art assignments and then exams! I might die if Christmas doesn't come any sooner. And it doesn't help that parents like to play devils advocate. Like really? Aren't they suppose to just hold me and say 'there, there, everything will be okay'? And send me packages that don't include 'Herbal Tea for Weight Control'? Maybe thats too much to ask.  Either way I'm excited for this long stretch of no sleep and studying to be over, even if that means making amends with the rents so they will accept me back into their home (this is an exaggeration). But until then, best of luck on your exams UBC panties, and, Hometown panties, I hope you find some time to relax.  Only a couple weeks more ladies, until the reunion!


Being the Art student, I'm always finding new artists that express how I'm feeling in their own art work...so instead of a song of the day....mine will be Masterpiece of the Day... This ones by Daniel Lumbini...


Trinity Panties


Every Man's Martyr

1 comment:

  1. "Herbal Tea for weight loss control"?! Bahah! Do your parents even know you?!

    ReplyDelete