Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

HOMEHOMEHOME

I'm headed back to the place I originally hailed from. Haven't been there in quite some time. 
Eagerly anticipating seeing everyone, but also weirded out by how much everything will have changed since I last was there. 
Should be an interesting weekend. 
My complaint for the day is that the rain is ridiculous, and my umbrella blew inside out. I am soaked.
On the bright side, I'm sporting a new ear piercing. Yay for spontaneity, friends, and sisters. 
Song of the day is Somebody Good - The Swell Season. I'm in a sad love song mood lately. I think it's the weather on this west coast. Liquid sunshine I tell ya.


Homeward Bound, trying (and failing) to stay dry, 


UBC Panties.


PS, here's the link to this excellent song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcWDDZ_G1rQ

No comments:

Post a Comment