Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

Sigh...

Some days just deserve a sigh.
What a weekend. Aren't weekends supposed to relax you? I guess that's when you're a kid..
Friday I had no time to sit down for more than maybe 20 minutes let alone get some food.
I got up, showered, went to work, walked dogs, got gas, went straight to babysitting about 15 kids for 3 hours.
From there I went home and nearly passed out, but managed to scarf down some pizza (THANK YOU TO PIZZA FRIDAYS) and then rushed back to my real home (the arena) for the other half of my shift.
From there I went to the Christmas party which was the most fun I've had in a while, involving dancing (with and without stripper poles), laughs, giant snakes and ladders, presents, and rockstar shots.
Not to mention being called profanities, being tackled to the ground, and having cell phones thrown at me.
Sound fun? Well it was!!
Bed was an amazing place until 2 in the afternoon on Saturday.. but work came so fast at 5pm.
Working at the other arena under extreme stress conditions showed me just how much I love my KP family and how hard it will be to leave them behind.
Sunday was lazyish, but still making the $$$.
I wanted a nap... but hockey has snuck up on me... sigh... (see, it fits).


Tip of the day, (I'm gonna start doing these): Watch The Wiggles every once in a while. Relive your childhood. It's so worth it.  :)


Sighs both good and bad,
Hometown Panties. <3


PS. Trinity Panties, way to follow the colour code... I'll fix it for ya! ;)

1 comment:

  1. What colour am I supposed to be! I'm just ever so confused...Trinity panties

    ReplyDelete