Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Travel light, and don't rush.

First off, sorry for yesterday's post. I was a little emotional. A feeling I've nicely avoided in the last little while, so a quick post helped take a bit of the load off my back, but I wasn't up for explaination.
I guess all I need to say is some people take out their emotions in certain ways, and sometimes it takes a while to figure out why they are acting the way they do. There is often an underlying reason, and often you just need to give it time and it will become clear.
Either way, my momma loves me and I know that for sure. She's going to miss me allllmossssttt as much as I will miss her. <3

Today I visited someone very important to me. Teacher, mentor, friend, whatever you want to call her. She's an amazing person and I look up to her with so much passion. She told me tons of advice, but the main bit was, "Travel light and don't rush." Her advice means so much to me and I would follow it any day. (Ps. That's todays words of wisdom.)

Sometimes, chatting to different people changes your outlook of life. I can't wait to travel and meet people from all over. I'm hoping this is a very fulfilling experience, and I don't see how it won't be. :)

17 days until someone very special to me comes home!! :)

Looking forward to living,
Hometown Panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment