Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Home is where the heart is.

Home has never felt so good. Every part of it. Mom's cooking, the tunes, the footsteps above me in the morning, laughing with my brother...everything feels so nice. It makes my heart all warm and fuzzy! Everyone was still working or at school today, so I spent the afternoon scrapbooking with my mama. It was so great. I missed them more then I knew.  And even when no one is around (like right now), just listening to my music and being in the house makes me happy.  I really hope I don't put my family last when it comes to time over the break. I have a tendency to do that. I spread myself so thin, and leave my family last to spend time with. But I really want to spend quality time with them. I just love them so much! Of course I love my friends most definitely and wholeheartedly...But home is really where the heart is.  -Trinity Panties

No comments:

Post a Comment