Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

I'm still here...

Well...I must admit I've been pretty absent, but I'm back and alive. Barely. I've stayed up way too late, way too many times, eaten way too much crap for my own good, and read so many textbooks I swear I'm cross eyed.  Now why would I do that? Good question.  Its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, although I think I can see it now. Two days till I take the big boat home and I couldn't be more excited. It's the tiny light in my future that I'm dying to reach. Literally. Sorry, no study bug over here! Unless it's the kind of poisonous bug that kills you when it bites you. Sorry for the dramatics. I'm just so ready for this to be over. The sad thing is, I honestly don't want to come back. Well, I don't think I will want to. Guess we'll see. I'll let you know if I'm dread the return of school. ( It's likely) ...until then... I am going to soak up every moment with my panty sisters, my family, my friends, and...my bed.  I'm not gonna let it slip away when I've waited this long for it.  I'm just praying for persistence and productivity.  -Trinity Panties. (remember me?)


artwork of the dayyyy...

Erica Grim-Vance, Reaching

No comments:

Post a Comment