Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

10 days, 12 days, 16 days, 1 month.

SO MANY EXCITING DATES.
-Today is a good day. There are many reasons for this.
First off: I got to sleep in more than usual, and that was awesome.
Then today was payday and that allllwayyyss makes for a good day! Especially when it's more than you were expecting!
New jackets? When you spend your whole life at a rec centre, new jackets to replace those ugly red fleece things is totally exciting!!
When this all came to mind as I rolled out of bed, I searched for my friendship panties as they just came out of the wash and I thought, what could be better? :)
PLUS got to visit with my Pa, which doesn't happen much because of my crazy life..
Now for the days...
10 DAYS.
My best friend who I talk to everrrryyy day and have been counting down the days until he's home for xmas is now 10 DAYS AWAY. 
12 DAYS.
That's how many days until Christmas at my dads house! (Winter Solstice. :) ) No more to be said.
16 DAYS.
REAL CHRISTMAS. Jingle bells... :D
ONE MONTHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone take a guess?
Oh yah, that's until I'm Australia bound! :D :D :D
WOOHOO.


Oh I forgot.. I went over to the concession to drop off some coffee pots today and pretty much came back with a summer job. 
Worth it? Definitely!


Much love to the pantie sisters and am hoping exams are going well!
Hometown Panties. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment