Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

The Study Bug.

I am here at University going through my first exam period. I kind of want to shoot myself, but on the other hand I really like it...does that make any sense? It's probably due to a lack of sleep and over studying topics that are irrelevant in most cases.
But regardless, I have caught the study bug. I have been in this room since 11:30am, and it is now pushing 10pm. Dedication or insanity could be two words used to describe this.
I know that all those followers out there (aka Hailey) that are going to university right now feel the stress, and hometown, I am sure that at work things are just bustling with Christmas anticipation, so I am sure that we all feel the same stressful spirit in the air. And the anticipation is killing me.
But the nicety of it is that I can just sit here in this room, and study away. No need to be social, no need to go out of my way to be friendly, no need to look good, I mean honestly, who am I trying to impress? But most of all, I can just focus, with no other obligations but my studies. I feel so scholarly.
Anyways, back to this boredom.
Off for the night,
UBC Panties

No comments:

Post a Comment