Pages

Monday 19 December 2011

Ditto - Trinity Panties.

I'm home and settled here back in D-town, and I forgot how much I love this place! 
It's honestly one of those things, that you don't appreciate until you go without. 
There is plenty of things that are bonuses about school; freedom, own place, no parental control, you can pretty much do whatever you want. But by the last few weeks of semester, you're tired of freedom, you want your home which you share with your family, you want parental control, and you want to be told what to do for once. 
So that's where I'm at, although I am a little unhappy about the way this winter break is panning out. It's the first Christmas without my Granny, Nonna, and friend. I miss them all like crazy, but especially now, because Christmas always inflames the heartache. But I am looking forward to the new Christmas traditions to be made, and the new memories too. That 's lightening the Christmas spirit at least a bit!
Signing off with a heart full of Christmas spirit, 
UBC Panties


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jNxDsEplk

Random song to enjoy, Love this Band!!

No comments:

Post a Comment